John Locke (1632 – 1704)
Two tracts on government 1660-1662
Posthumously published manuscripts.
- First Tract. Whether the Civil Magistrate may lawfully impose and determine the use of indifferent things in reference to Religious Worship. 1660.
- Second Tract. An Magistratus Civilis possit res adiaphoras in divini cultus ritus asciscere easque populo imponere? Affirmatur.
In Two Tracts on Government. Edited with an Introduction, notes and translations by Phil Abrams. Cambridge at the University of Cambridge Press 1967
- Essay on Toleration 1667. Posthumously published manuscript.
- Epistola de tolerantia 1689. Epistola de tolerantia Ad clarissimum virum T.A.R.P.T.O.L.A. scripta à P.A.P.I.O.L.A. Goudæ, apud Justum ab Hoeve. MDCLXXXIX 
- A Letter Concerning Toleration. Humbly submitted, &c. Licensed, Octob. 3. 1689. London, printed for Awnsham Churchill.
- A second letter concerning toleration. Licensed, June 24. 1690. London: printed for Awnsham and John Churchill … M DC XC .
- A Third Letter for Toleration 1692. A third letter for toleration, to the author of The third letter concerning toleration.London, printed for Awnsham and John Churchill … MDCXCII .
- “Part of a fourth letter for toleration, &c.” Posthumously published (1706)
Two Treatises of Government: In the Former, The False Principles, and Foundation of Sir Robert Filmer, and His Followers, Are Detected and Overthrown. The Latter Is an Essay Concerning The True Original, Extent, and End of Civil Government. London, printed for Awnsham Churchill 1690.
Two Treatises of Government, ed. Peter Laslett, 2nd
edn (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1967)
Book I: The False Principles and Foundation of Sir Robert Filmer, and his followers, are Detected and Overthrown.
Book II: An Essay Concerning the True Original, Extent and End of Civil Government.
Tutkielma hallitusvallasta. Tutkimus poliittisen vallan alkuperästä, laajuudesta ja tarkoituksesta. Suomennos ja esipuhe Mikko Yrjönsuuri. Gaudeamus 1995
Abrege d’un ouvrage intitule Essai philosophique touchant l’entendement. Amsterdam, 1688.
Some considerations of the consequences of the lowering of interest, and raising the value of money. In a letter to a Member of Parliament [i.e. Sir John Somers]. London, printed for Awnsham and John Churchill 1692
Further considerations concerning raising the value of money. Wherein Mr. Lowndes’s arguments for it in his late Report concerning An essay for the amendment of the silver coins, are particularly examined. London, printed for A. and J. Churchil …, MDCXCV 
- Some thoughts concerning education. London, printed for A. and J. Churchill, 1693.
- The Reasonableness of Christianity, as Delivered in the Scriptures. London: printed for Awnsham and John Churchil, 1695.
- A vindication of the Reasonableness of Christianity, &c. from Mr. Edwards’s Reflections. London: printed for Awnsham and John Churchil, … 1695.
- A second vindication of the Reasonableness of Christianity, &c. By the author of the Reasonableness of Christianity, &c. London, printed for A. and J. Churchill, …, 1697.
- Paraphrase and Notes on the Epistles of St Paul. Posthumously published manuscript 1705-7.