The Jew as Pariah (1944)
- “The Jew as Pariah: A Hidden Tradition.” Jewish Social Studies 6/2 (February 1944): 99-122.
- Reprinted in the collection The Jew as Pariah: Jewish Identity and Politics in the Modern Age. Edited by Ron H. Feldman. Grove Press, New York 1978, pp. 67-90.
- The Jew as Pariah: A Hidden Tradition. In Arendt: The Jewish Writings. Edited by Jerome Kohn and Ron H. Feldman. Schocken Books, New York 2007.
1. Heinrich Heine: Schlemihl ja unten valtias
2. Bernard Lazare: Tietoinen paaria
- Charlie Chaplin: Epäilty
- Franz Kafka: Hyväntahtoinen