The facilities of the course were much better prepared than usually. (Student feedback)
I had constantly tried to use the latest teaching technologies having been one of the pioneers in using new presentation technologies and learning environments. In my lecture series, I have blended different teaching methods, technologies and environments constructing digital learning environments in the Moodle to support the classroom teaching.
I have also experiment with different self- and peer-evaluation practices as pedagogical tools, even I am really convinced that in the last instance the evaluation had to be in the responsibility of the teacher to guarantee the rights of students.
Sample of course web pages:
- Classics of Political Thought.
- Hannah Arendt ja maailman ymmärtäminen.
- Poliittinen filosofia modernissa maailmassa
- Thinking and Judging Political with Hannah Arendt.
- The Primal Scene of Politics
- The Concept of War in Western Tradition
Moodle Learning environments with visual and textual material, digital discussion groups and digital workshops:
- Klassinen poliittinen ajattelu
- Kandiseminaari ja kandidaatin tutkielma YFIA7005
- Poliittinen filosofia modernissa maailmassa.
- Thinking and Judging Political with Hannah Arendt